Wednesday 5 June 2013

Vintage by Nina - English version now available!



You may remember that I wrote a review of Vintage by nina which you can read here.  Unfortunately the English version hadn't yet reached our shores BUT the wait is over and you can finally get Vintage by nina in English text in the UK!

Ali from Betty & Violet has been selected as the exclusive distributor of Vintage by nina books in the UK and the English version is available to order now for immediate despatch.  Just go to http://www.bettyandviolet.com to order your copy.


Nina's new book, Among Vintage & friends is due to be released in September and you will be able to pre-order shortly.  Just keep an eye on the Betty & Violet blog for details on how to order.

I've already ordered my English version of Vintage by nina and I CANNOT wait to receive it.  If anyone needs me for any reason when I first get it, tough I won't be available!!


2 comments:

  1. looks stunning. Thank you for the "heads-up"! Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful blog you have!

    If you feel like popping over, check us out at www.vintagecountryrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete